Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sitefinity

Here is a plug for Sitefinity. Our new website (www.calvaryccm.com) was built on top of a CMS from telerik (www.telerik.com) call Sitefinity (www.sitefinity.com). SiteFinity is an awesome platform for building easy to manage websites. You can't beat the price (** Free for a small site with only one editing user **), or $999 for the full production version. We did purchase the full version for our main site, but we have been using the free version for some other churches, and small minstries.

Sitefinity is built on top of ASP.Net 2.0, and as such is highly configurable. From install to running site, including basic design can be done in less than a day.

I would highly recommend this CMS for any Church. The Sitefinity roadmap will make this product really amazing in the next 6-12 months, not that it isn't already cool, but what they are cooking up is really going to rock!

1 comments:

sam snee said...

Hi,

My name is Sam Grimmer I am a web developer and I am in charge of our website at www.victory.net.nz.
The site is built on dnn, but I have been investigating SiteFinity and I to am sold on the product.

I have a question regarding your sermons page:

http://www.calvaryccm.com/teachings/listenonline.aspx

How did you do it using SF?
I am wanting the same thing. In that a UI to enter message, notes etc..
your help and direction would be greatly appreciated..