Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cool Tool: IE 7 Pro

logoI am always in the market for something really cool that enhances the way I work on daily basis.  Enter IE7Pro, this has been a pretty cool find for me and my staff.  It adds a bunch of Firefox Features into IE7.  Now before I go any further... Please don't crucify me if you are a FireFox fan.  I have it on my laptop and I like it, but to be honest, I am still an IE man.

So IE7 Pro adds a bunch of time saving things from a fully fledged download manager, inline search, spell checking for forms( I LOVE THIS!!!), and some other cool widgets like windows resizing and just a bunch of stuff that otherwise takes lots of tools to get.

Check it out.  http://www.ie7pro.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool tool. I have used this for several months now and really love it.

BTW, I also use IE7 about 90% of the time. We may one be the few IT Firefox hold outs. ;-)