Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The NeXT CITRT Get Together

I don't know if people are already starting to offer a location for the next Church IT Round Table large group get together, but I would like to put our Church on the table as a possible location. I have already discussed the idea with our Church Administrator, and he is totally open to our church hosting the event.

For those of you who don't know where we are, he is a google map link view:

Google Map

Usually the weather is warm all year around... I don't if everyone is thinking about switching everything into regional / local meetings only, or how things might evolve, but our campus is large enough to host just about any size event that CITRT might need to do.

I would like to start getting some of the local Florida Church IT people together and get a local group going that could meet somewhat regularly...

0 comments: