Sunday, April 27, 2008

The NEEKO Project

About a month and half ago my wife and I did what we said we would never do...Get a pet. Arty Nikko

 

So everyone was totally surprised when I wanted to get this little guy.  This is Neeko - the name came because my darling wife thought he looked like a Nicholas, but the Greek (not geek) in me wanted something more fun...Thus NEEKO!

 

We have been busy the last 6 weeks with potty training and general training, but as of this moment he has learned the following:

  • Sit
  • Lay Down
  • Paw (our version of shake hands)
  • Rollover
  • Come

Maybe not as exciting as a new server, but he has definitely changed our world. Neeko has been a huge hit at the office.  He loves to visit the server room and chew (DOH) on Cat 5 cables.  My staff loves him, so do I.

 

More to come this new endeavor in our lives.

0 comments: