Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TS Fay Floods My World

  Well...  I am totally flooded in my house right now.  We have been flooded in since last night.  We still have power, but internet went down earlier today, as did cable.  I am writing this through my cell phone.

Here are some photos of my house and the neighborhood.  The blessing is that we have had no damage to our home yet.  We can't drive anywhere.  The road is about 18 inches deep in water.  Some parts of our neighborhood are knee high and higher water.

TSFay 055

Here is the street and yes that is the sidewalk completely under water.

TSFay 052

The great news is that my server room is up and running and there is no water damage at the church. 

1 comments:

This IS our life! said...

LOL gotta love the ole' trusty cell phone to get you through.